Baby Diaper Powder 6 1/2 oz. Quantity: 1 bottle. The mild, clean scent of this powder keeps your baby smelling fresh in-between diaper changes while soothing skin. Corn Starch provides soothing protection on the sensitive skin of your baby. Cornstarch is a moisture absorbing, deodorizing ingredient in our baby powder. Not only does it slick moisture away but it soothes irritation and allergies like rashes, sunburns and bug bites. Baby Powder is created with organic plant starches and oils, like Vitamin E and aloe. Prevents chapping from wetness and soothes red irritation. This natural baby care provides gentle comfort and calming relief for diaper rashes and helps absorb dampness after bath time. This hypo-allergenic dusting powder is clinically proven to be safe, effective and non-irritating to nurture baby’s delicate skin. Cute baby pattern makes this powder the perfect gift for new moms! MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Baby Dusting Powder is backed by 100% guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the product, you’ll receive your money back!
- BABY POWDER FOR DELICATE SKIN 6.5 oz: Gentle, nutrient rich dusting powder that’s actually good for your skin! Premium USP Grade Pure Cornstarch powder contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E. Starch Baby Powder soothes baby’s skin and makes the baby feel comfortable. Packaged: 1 bottle. Baby Powder by AMZ Medical Supply.
- START OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT: Avoid harsh chemicals and toxic ingredients. Talc free powder that’s also fragrance free, non-toxic, 100% natural and USDA Certified Organic. Its active natural ingredients reduce sweating and helps baby feel dry and silky soft.
- MADE FOR SENSITIVE, IRRITATED SKIN: Skin powder perfect for dry, cracked, chapped or damaged skin with gentle, nourishing ingredients. Use in replace of talcum powders in shoes, diaper rash, etc. Works great with cloth diapers. With no talc the dusting powder is mild & gentle on the skin of your baby.
- KEEP SKIN HEALTHY: Help keep skin soft, supply and protect from excess moisture. Talc free powder for women, men, kids and of course infants. Corn Starch keeps skin dry and protected from chapping helps inhibit diaper rash using Vitamin E and aloe sooth redness and irritation.
- APPLICATION: It absorbs moisture and reduces skin-on-skin friction, which may help prevent rashes. These powders are often used to prevent or treat diaper rash around infants’ bottoms and genital areas. Women also commonly use these powders on their genitals to reduce feminine odors. Adult men and women may also use baby powder on other parts of their body to soothe rashes or ease friction on the skin.