Over 80 million Snappis in the last 20 years. How? Moms have gotten tired of diaper pins. A diaper pin is ugly, sharp, and unsightly. Give your baby some style!
Snappi fasteners are made of an elastic material and work like a belt on your baby’s cloth diapers. Normally, Snappis work better on loose weave diapers, such as cotton. Flannel, and other tightly woven materials, are not as easy for a Snappi to hook onto.
How long do Snappis work? We’ve heard of Snappis being used for years! Officially the lifespan is around 6 months. However, as long as there are no tears in your Snappi, keep using them!
OK, I like the Idea. How Do I Use It?
To improve elasticity, stretch your Snappi fastener a few times before use. Step 1: Hook left Step 2: Stretch across and hook right Step 3: Stretch down and hook center The Snappi should go from a “T” shape to a “Y” shape when stretched properly. The above photos should help explain what it does.
- SMARTER THAN PINS: Nobody likes putting sharp pins near their baby. Even more, diaper pins are just plain ugly. Snappi nappy clips give your baby some style and are 100% safe.
- OVER 80 MILLION UNITS SOLD: Crazy number? Yep. Made up? Nope. Over 80 million Snappi Fasteners have been sold for prefold and flat cloth diapers. We have been around for a long time, and there’s a reason for that.
- HOW DO I USE SNAPPIS: We knew you were going to ask this, because we have telepathy. Snappi cloth diaper clips can be used with prefold and flatfold cloth diapers. Look at our above pictures, also.
- YOUR CLOTH DIAPER OASIS: Moms love our product and have been raving about it for years. We guess that parents hate hooking a safety pin onto their little ones. We aim to make cloth diapering fun, stylish, and cute. Cloth diapers can be a pain, and we aim to be your oasis.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE! If your Snappi ever breaks…just contact us and we will shoot you out a new one free of charge.